Thank you for your interest in ARCTIC TRANSPORTATION. To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and in Michigan, height, weight, and marital status.
To fill out this form, you will need to know the following:
1. DOB/Full Name
2. City, State, Adress, ZIP Code
Required entry fields are followed by * meaning you must provide the requested information to continue. If you encounter any errors during this process and cannot continue, please contact us at email@example.com or (253)-479-2124.
To qualify with ARCTIC TRANSPORTATION, you must meet the following criteria:
– Must have a Class A Commercial Drivers License issued in your state of residence
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Must be able to verify 3 years of background and work history
– Less than 6 months of experience will require training provided by Super Service
– Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
– No drug or alcohol related offenses in the past 5 years, no more than 1 in a lifetime
– No felony convictions in the past 7 years
– No felony drug convictions or sex offender convictions